Tuesday, August 16

Just the begining...

This caravan was purchased site unseen, thinking that it would be an easy interior renovation job and would need just a repaint on the exterior. I got it re-registered - it having lapsed ten years ago - and had the seller fix it so that I could move it legally. 
I then drove down to the seller, picked it up and towed it proudly home.

I took some before and after photos of my project to see the progress I had made on the caravan, then I realised that there was a lot of interest on this kind of project involving the restoration of a Caravan, so I decided that I would share my restoration journey with anyone who would be interested. 

You will be able to have a few tips from me about the restoration process and spot some of my mistakes...

Inside roof lining -old lamp

The kitchen- no gas stove. Love the lino!
The wardrobe and single bed- nice curtains!








No comments:

Post a Comment